2.5 cups Flour
1/2 cup Almond Flour
3 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoons Salt
1 1/4 cup Sugar
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
2 cups Almond / Coconut Milk (Unsweetened)
1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
1 cup fresh blubs (Organic Blueberries)
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl combine and stir all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients except the Coconut Oil.
- Pour all wet ingredients on top of the dry ingredients, add the Coconut Oil and fresh Blubs.
- Fold in gently with a rubber spatula, do not whip! & if you must stir, stir gently! & not too much. Fold only until there are no more obvious pockets of dry flours.
- I like to use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to portion batter into muffin tins.
- To make the crumble simply, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir in melted coconut oil until moist.
- Use a teaspoon to portion the crumble on top of muffin batter, pat down gently to reduce crumbs after baking.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Makes 24.
- Remove from hot pans and let cool on wire rack. They will separate from muffin papers easily once cooled. Enjoy!