6 oz. Earth Balance Organic Butter
1 1/3 cups Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
2 Tablespoons of Almond Milk
The Zest of 1 1/2 Organic! Lemons
The Juice of 1/4 of said Lemon
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
Slightly more than 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
Slightly less than 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a large bowl (or KitchenAide Mixer) stir EB Butter, Sugar, Salt, and Vanilla (on low).
- Once combined, stir in Almond Milk, Lemon Zest, and Lemon Juice.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir in Flour.
- Once combined, stir in Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
- Spoon out into 1/2 balls onto a Parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Optional, for Coconut lovers like me: Roll in shredded Coconut before baking!
- I don't believe in timers, but the cookies are done when the edges begin to golden, or when the coconut starts to look toasty. It's most likely between 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove and let cool on wire racks.
Easy peezy Lemon squeezy, or whatever the kids are saying. Enjoy!